Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thanks for updating this Phillis. I was finally able to get the internet connection to work and get on myself. It is amazing how wonderful your friends are! I've read so many posts on Facebook from so many people that it's unbelieveable.

We are now out of ICU and in a step-down room. For those of you who want to call and talk to Bill since I forgot his cellphone the number is 901-226-2405. His nurse today is one of the nurses that he had the last time he was here and she remembered him.

I haven't talked to the doctors yet. They came in before visiting hours this morning. I don't know if they will be back this evening or not.

Phillis did a good job with the last post so I don't really have anything else to add to it right now. Thank you my friend! When I have some more news I'll get it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment