Sunday, July 31, 2011

Didn't get this updated yesterday! Sorry about that!

Neither had a good night on Friday night. Bill was so winded when we got to bed and I think it was getting to him some, although he wouldn't admit it. More than a few tears were silently shed, from both of us. When we got up yesterday morning, just tryining to sit up was a chore. I suggested that we go to the ER, but that didn't go over well. Finally made it to his recliner. Blood pressure was above 100 so, didn't have to adjust meds.

After some breakfast, Bill settled down and seemed to be breathing better. His weight had gone up more than it should have during the night, so I know he had some fluid build up. But, because his ankles weren't swollen, he didn't believe me!

Bill felt good enough that I left him alone for a few hours and went to Ryan's for Kiyann's birthday party. Was gone a couple of hours and he was doing fine when I came home. Ate a pretty good supper and stayed quiet all evening. His bp was back down last night so again held the Coreg and Inspra. But, he had a better night last night.

Had a good pressure this morning, weight was down a little, and he ate a good breakfast, scrambled eggs with cheese. He also felt well enough that he wanted me to go to church this morning.

Came home from church and Emily, Bryan and the girls were visiting. The girls hadn't seen him since we got home from Florida and they had been needing some lap time with grandma and talk time with pa. As soon as they left Mistie's mom brough Kayden and Kiyann over to visit. They had asked me yesterday where pa was so they needed to see him too. By the time they left he was pretty tired.

We put a lawn chair in the bathtub this afternoon so that Bill could take a shower/bath. He managed to get it done alone, but he was really pale when he came out. He also said his mouth is sore again so took a pain pill. He hasn't had to take too many of them which is also good.

He's been tossing around the idea of going to church this evening since it's a shorter/informal service than the morning service. Don't know if we will or not. Just have to see when the time comes.

I hear the freezer opening, he must be hungry, which is a really good sign. I think I'll go see what he's up to. I need to clean the kitchen up after lunch anyway. I also need to put up the peaches Ron brought us yesterday. Will post later to let you know if he made it to church or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment