Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good morning everyone! We had a pretty good night although I don't know how much Bill slept. His fever went down and the Lortabs kept the pain in check, but he has some swelling on his right jaw and he said it is very sore even down into his throat.

He had a wonderful breakfast of chicken broth, jello and apple juice. Didn't get all of the broth down but ate all the jello and drank all of the apple juice. The girl from food service told him that for lunch he gets more jello and a popsicle!

Dr. Hess has been here and he said that he wants an infectious doctor to take a look at the labs and check him out. If he gives the ok we can still leave today, but if he wants to do some more tests he'll need to stay another day or two. Bill is ok with that although he does want to get his dentures made. One thing we hadn't really thought out when we had decided to spend the night at a hotel to get to the denture lab when they opened was what I was going to feed him! I guess I would make a run to find a grocery store with a deli to get some jello and juice. I told him we may have to go home and then just get up early in the morning to be back in Memphis by 7:30.

So, until we hear from the other doctor and know if we're leaving or not, I'm going back to reading my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment