Saturday, October 8, 2011

Didn't go to the hospital today. I went to the Urgent Care Clinic instead. I don't have the flu, which is a good thing, but I do have a sinus infection. Got some antibiotics and should feel better in a couple of days. I'm already feeling a little better so I should be able to go to the hospital tomorrow.

I've talked to Bill a couple of times and he's doing well today. He's been walking and his nurse today is a favorite one so I know he's in good hands.

Our nor'easter has arrived, but the worst of it is supposed to be here tomorrow night into Monday morning. Rain is needed so I don't think anyone is really complaining about it. The temperature is comfortable and I have the door open to our little screen patio. I would love to be sitting out there, but the rain is coming in a little so I'll just enjoy the fresh air.

All for today, unless I hear something from the hospital. Hope everyone is enjoying their week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment