Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have seen Bill he looks good. I also talked to Dr. Yip and he said everything went fine. He did have to have 2 units of blood and some platelets. But that's expected. They still have him sedated and on the vent. They want to get most of the fluid off before they try to wake him up good and remove the vent.

The implant itself went very well. The total amount of time was 4 hours.

We found that there are no real visiting hours in ICU, a long as we limit the visits to 2 people. There is also a futon type couch where someone cal sleep. I don't know if I will stay or not. It just depends on how he's doing. If there is any deterioralty I will stay. I actually think I can do a better job by going home tonight and get some sleep(even if hendrice(.


all for now...about to fall aseep1


Love All

No comments:

Post a Comment