Saturday, September 17, 2011

Last post of the night! Bill didn't get much of a nap because the nurses were very noisy in the hallway. Had to shut the door and as soon as I did, someone came in. He finally drifted off and my cell phone rang so I left the room to answer it and his eyes were closed. When I came back in he had been moved again but was finally asleep.

When he did wake up he looked much better. His eyes were clearer and he looked more rested and alert. The girls came in and he teased them a little and joked around which made all of us feel better.

We came home a little early tonight. I asked him if he wanted me to stay and he said no. He wanted me to get some rest and I didn't argue with him. Hopefully they will leave him alone more tonight and he can rest.

His arm was feeling better. The ultrasound did not get done today so Dr. Yamani should be doing it tomorrow. But, it wasn't swollen and sore as it had been.

He told me at one point that he thought that he had made a mistake by having this done. But, I told him what Dr. Landolfo said about the blood clots. He didn't know any of that and I think it helped him. I know that it was only because he was feeling so lousy that he said it. When he feels better he'll realize he made the right choice.

So, not much news for the rest of the night. But as my mother always said, "No news is good news".

Keep the prayers coming! And for the friend who made me laugh tonight, thanks again! You know who you are!

1 comment:

  1. Get a good nights rest. I am on my way to bed too. Going South tomorrow for a little while at Johns insistance...believe that lol Give Bill a hug for me and I am thinking about you guys..Take care luv P

    ReplyDelete