Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sorry about no post last night but nothing had changed from the time of the last post until I left.

When I got here this morning a little before 7 he was up in his chair, covered with his Colorado Rockies throw. His nurse said he had a good night and he said that he got some rest.

He ate all of his breakfast and has already taken 1 walk around the circuit. I suppose that it's the same distance as the other floor so that's supposed to be 250 feet. He seems more alert today than the last few days so maybe the low O2 sat was the culprit.

The lung dr. has been in and said that everything looks good. We're waiting for the cardiologist, but the lung guy said that they've been pretty busy this morning. Makes me wonder if our friend Ralph finally got his heart. He has already had 2 false alarms. So, once we see the other docs we'll know if he's going to go back downstairs or spend the day up here.

So, that's where we stand. And, as if we don't have enough to worry about, I checked our messages at home this morning and we had a call from one of our credit cards that there were some suspicious charges. I called them and sure enough about $1000 had been charged. Luckily, the charges have been taken off and the account closed and new cards will be issued. It was all handled easily and professionally by the rep and he's even having the new cards sent here to me. Funny how the little things that happen mean so much at times.

So, whenever we find out what the plan is I will get this updated. Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment