Thursday, February 7, 2019

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but there is no post for today, except to say that I did not go to the hospital. After sleeping for 10 hours, I knew when I got up to feed the cats at 4:30, there was no way I could manage to get there. I even kicked the cats out of the bedroom and shut the door. They didn't like it much but I got some sleep without them walking on me, or fighting on the bed.

I did talk to Bill for just a bit, and Diane the respiratory therapist and told them I was not coming. I don't know if they did the swallow study or not. Diane was supposed to find out and let me know and I didn't hear anything. I also haven't talked to Bill anymore today. He was talking very well, so his trach site must have closed well.

So, that's the update. I'm feeling well enough now that I think I'll be able to go to the hospital tomorrow. So, you'll have an update tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment