Wednesday, February 6, 2019

It's not even 5 am and it's already 66 degrees! When I went out to feed the cats it is so warm and windy, I'm going to have fun driving today. It's also rainy again, or going to be. I'm all snotty with watery eyes, so it's going to be a lovely day.

But, it's going to be a great day! Yesterday was good, Bill worked a little with therapy, still mostly standing and sitting, complaining the entire time. I talked to his nurse about the way therapy was going and she later took charge with asking questions, which is why I say it's going to be a great day.

Other than therapy, that's about it. Bill's going stir crazy just being in the same room all the time. He has no perspective on where he is, so, maybe in a few days we can remedy that. I'm hoping we can take a little stroll down the halls in a wheelchair so that he can see just where he is.

Today should be a big day, and I'm going to leave it at that. I don't want to jinx anything by saying something and then it not happen. But, I promise to post about it tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow morning.

Stay warm/cool, dry whatever will keep you safe and comfortable today. I'll be back tonight with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment