Thursday, February 28, 2019

There's no sense in waiting until morning to do today's post, because there's nothing to post! I ended up staying home in my pajamas all day, sleeping all morning and just being plain lazy. I still feel bad, but better. I have found some medicine that is working without making me sleep, or nauseous. So, I've sat in my chair and knitted most of the afternoon.

I did talk to Bill a couple of times and he was fine. I called him when I thought he would be awake to tell him I wasn't coming this morning but would try to come this afternoon. And, then called to tell him I was just going to stay home. I did talk to his nurse and she was going to make sure he went to the monthly birthday party for the residents this afternoon.

Unless I am decidedly worse tomorrow, I will be going because the podiatrist is coming and I want to make sure Bill is seen. But, I think I will be able to go.

A friend who lives in Jonesboro called me today after reading this blog and said that I could have called them and they would have taken me to their house to sleep yesterday. I didn't even think of them living in Jonesboro, but I will keep them in mind in the next couple of weeks should something else happen.

The cats liked that I was at home, although Mouse didn't like being banished from the bedroom this morning. But, I didn't need either of them climbing on me. But after I got up, Kitty was either laying behind me on my chair or in my lap. Mouse also did his share of snuggling and I can tell from his chirping that he would really like for me to put this away so that he can climb back onto my lap.

So, this is a nonpost as far as Bill goes. The next one will be better, and with that, I'm going to curl up again and see if the cats will let me finish the last 1/2 inch on the baby bootie I'm knitting! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment