Sunday, July 15, 2012

I know all of you are wondering how today has gone after the post last night, so here goes...

He was bright eyed this morning and in a very good mood. He also acknowledged how he had acted yesterday and that he was angry all day yesterday. We went to the church service they have and it was good to hear him singing. He also joked that they needed a good piano player! And, he's right the guy who plays is not very good and no, I'm not volunteering!

After church we went outside and got a phone call from our church. They knew from reading here that we were having a hard time so they had circled the wagons and were having a special prayer for us. We were both touched by it! Y'all are awesome and we love all of you. Ruth and Linda, pass it along to everyone please!

John and the gang came about 11 and stayed for just a little while before hitting the road. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be for Bill to tell them good-bye. They should be home any time, depending on how many stops they had to make. With 5 kids, who knows!

Bill did start to revert back to yesterday's mood around 5. It seems to stem from having his feeding tube hooked up. It does restrict his movements since he can't leave his room. Normally he would be able to but the pole it is on is very unstable so we try not to move it much. He came out of it some and hopefully will be OK now. Shirley and Don were just about here when I was leaving so they've been there a little while now. He was very anxious to see them.

Thanks to all of you for your comments, emails and texts after last nights post. They meant a lot. And I got a good lesson, my scripture this morning, AND my devotion, AND the first song I heard on the radio on my Southern Gospel staion, AND the first hymn we sang this morning all had the same message. When you give it all to God TRUST that He knows what to do with it and let it go. I keep wondering how many times He has to keep telling me this before I get it! And Mom, I love you!

All for tonight, blessings to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment