Sunday, June 10, 2012

Trach has been reduced. Did a lot of coughing but the dr didn't get a lot of junk when he suctioned deep into his lungs. After all the coughing he has relaxed now and is sleeping, with good sats. The dr. said the plan is to see how this goes today and in a day or two take it out completely. I told him he is to be discharged tomorrow and he said if his numbers stay up and he does ok they could take it out tomorrow morning before the transfer.

I have a feeling that he won't leave until Tuesday. It's going to take a little to get everything coordinated between the 2 hospitals. But, today's been a good day so far. And the last few days have been a great lesson to me.

After all the turmoil of Friday, I, again, turned everything over to God. I have a problem with giving it to God and taking it back as soon as the amen is said. This time I left it with him and woke yesterday with the clear mind to make the decision that I had known from the beginning would be the right one. Today, the 2 small devotions that I do daily was on trust...duh! So, I finally got the message, again, and now things are just falling into place. Okay, that's my preaching for the day. All I can say is thank you Lord for your blessings! And thanks to all of you for your continuing prayers on our behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment