Thursday, May 31, 2012

Biopsy scheduled for 10:30. He's been gone for about 45 minutes now. We won't have the results until tomorrow sometime unless something is majorly wrong on 1st exam. I will know how the procedure went when it is finished.

Bill is not as alert this morning but his night nurse said he only slept for about 2 hours even with the Ambien. So he may just be groggy from that and tired. He did tell me that they did have 1 wheelchair race last night and he won! He responded to Dr. Patel more than anyone and he made the "OK" sign this morning when they came to get him. But, he pulled his oxygen off several times yesterday after I left and it was off when I got here this morning. He also pulled his pulse ox from his forehead and again tried to pull out the feeding tube. At least that is tied through his nasal cavity so he can't get it out but he could hurt himself pulling on it.

I'm tired this morning too. I haven't slept well all week for some reason. Hopefully tonight will be better.

I'll let you know when he gets back to his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment