Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I didn't think I would be updating this so soon! Dr. Hosenpud called about 10 this morning and said that there was another possible heart. We've been here, at Mayo, since about 11:30. It appears that this heart is a good one and the tentative start time is 11:30 tonight. At first we were told it would be fast, 4 pm local time but it has been moved. The nurse just told us that the organ is not here yet so we are in for a long wait.

He's finally been given a room and is being connected to all of the monitors. We're both in good spirits. I have my new friend Cindi sitting with me this evening and another one I can call if necessary. So, things are just starting. I'll update this when I know things and probably throughout the night, not that I'm expecting any of you to stay up all night monitoring this. Keep the prayers coming and think good thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment