Thursday, May 3, 2012

Things aren't going well right now. The heart appears to be a good one, but it does not want to wake up. Every time he comes off bypass the heart starts and then stops. The current plan is to implant 2 temporary pumps and let the heart rest for 24 hours and then try again. After that I don't know what the plan will be. Dr. Hosenpud didn't go that far.

I'm hoping that I can see him after the implants which should be another hour or so and then we'll know more. Right now I'm not handling things to well, so pray for me as well as Bill and the drs. I do have some friends here with me and Bill's son and his wife are coming. We should know more after the implants as I said and then more in 24 hours.

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep praying for you both Aunt Beth & Uncle Billy..praying God has his hand on you both Love you both ..Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth & Bill, GOD is with you both and you are both in our prayers We love you both Mrs. B & Mr. F

    ReplyDelete