Saturday, May 12, 2012

Home for the night. Came home early to do some laundry and get some rest. The nurses have ordered me not to come in early tomorrow, either.

Bill did well today, didn't really respond until this afternoon. He's kind of like a baby with days and nights mixed up. I noticed yesterday that he stayed quiet most of the morning and then was more alert later in the afternoon. He had no trouble breathing except when they would do something that was uncomfortable for him. I wouldn't be surprised to see the vent gone when I get there tomorrow.

I want to wish all the mothers who read this, including my own, a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow. And yes, I did remember to send her a card!

All for tonight. It's only after I get home that I realize how tired I actually am. But, I was up a little later last night so maybe that's the reason. Just waiting for the sun to go down a little farther to go to bed. Hopefully we will all have a peaceful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment